Join me for pregnancy yoga in Ashburton on Thursday's from 18:00 - 19:00: Click here for more info on the class.
I am also offering one2one's from home and pregnancy yoga and birth preparation workshops.
You can attend the pregnancy yoga one2one's at any point in your pregnancy. For workshops, courses and classes you can join from 14 weeks onward and no experience is necessary. Many women discover the benefits of yoga for the first time during pregnancy and it can provide you with valuable tools that will support your body whilst you are pregnant and prepare you mentally physically and spiritually for labour and your journey into motherhood.
During the sessions we will:
- open and free up tension in our bodies, creating space for our growing babies
- bond with babe in the womb
- learn breathing and movement techniques for optimal foetal positioning and for birthing our babies
- prepare emotionally and physically for childbirth
- gain support through meeting other pregnant women
Other Pregnancy and Post-Natal Recommendations
Totnes Pregnancy Circle & Radiant Mama's for Post-Natal phase www.radiantmama.co.uk
Retreats especially for Mothers in Devon & Morocco www.radiantmama.co.uk/retreats-1
Birthlight swimming with Jill Hulatt www.swimmatters.com
Thula Mama (amazing harmony singing group) www.helenyeomans.co.uk
Pregnancy & Post-natal yoga in Exeter with Alice Chapman www.alicechapman.co.uk
Pregnancy & Post-natal yoga in Totnes with Caroline Mayers